COVID-19 Clinic Update
As of 11.59pm on Wednesday Feb 17, we are again able to offer our full range of services.
However we kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Masks are mandatory inside the clinic
- We ask that only 1 adult accompany their pet into the clinic
- If the waiting area is at capacity, please call the clinic from your vehicle to let them know when you have arrived.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.
Thank you for your continued patience during this time.